Sunday, August 12, 2007

Young Women Activities

My opinion on YW activites is that they should not be held on weekends when I need a babysitter. Ok, so I'm mostly joking... but there was an incredible game at Pizza Hut Park last night (FC Dallas for those who aren't following Major League Soccer) and we couldn't get a babysitter. Priorities Ladies, priorities!!! We even had the option of getting 10 dollar tickets but not a sitter in sight. Boo Hoo for me right? We did watch the game on TV and it was a great one! The boys pulled out a terrific win in stoppage time to beat the Columbus Crew 3-2. What a nailbiter! My man of the match is Clarence Goodson. I haven't figured out why yet.. but they call him "Snacks" Goodson. He's the only guy that can make the name Clarence cool.

I know that most of you have stopped reading by now but congrats to FC Dallas for passing Houston to be the leader of the Western Conference!!!!

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Today is officially the BEST DAY EVER!! Way to go Dallas!!!

Unknown said...

yay fc dallas! and i agree. chris was gone all weekend on the laurel/priest campout. what the???

-Melissa- said...

That stinks you weren't able to go to the game, but way to go FC Dallas!