Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Big 33

33 years ago my mom was driving herself to the hospital while in labor. Love you mom!! Thanks for that! As I've said, we celebrated yesterday and it was a good day. Nathan got me a massage.. appointment and everything. We had dinner out the night before (see post below) and then we went to the game (also posted below). I had some cake, ate some treats... and now it's back to reality. So, for posterity.. here's me 33 years ago. Thankfully I have more hair now.

5 comments:

tiburon said...

Awww what a cutie patootie you were!!
Glad that you are going through the big three three a few months before me.

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!

Jan said...

You were so little -- I remember it so well (yes, I'm old!). Such sweet pics -- happy birthday!

hoLLy said...

cute baby pics! happy birthday! and cute header too. i need to make a header for my blog- i'm just using the basic blogger template. i'm boring.

Unknown said...

happy birthday, cuz! drove herself to the hospital? i need to hear that story.

Me, Myself, and I said...

Happy Birthday :)

Love ya!