Friday, August 17, 2007

Sleepless nights are not just for newborns

2 year molars. Argh. the only benefit from being up around 1am is getting a snuggle from your otherwise hyped-up-almost-two-year-old. She sure is snuggly when she is half unconscious. A dose of motrin before bed didn't help much so she got some decongestant for her nose, orajel and teething tablets just in case the rest of the aresenal didn't work. Now I'm just waiting for Maya to come out and tell me about her nightmares. (it's usually about this time) The last few days have really felt like my baby isn't this big.



I think someone needs to remind her that she should be sleeping like a big girl. *YAWN*

6 comments:

Jan said...

Those molars are so hard to get pushed through. Maybe a nap today -- for YOU??

-Melissa- said...

Hopefully you can get some rest today. Teething is never fun. Cute picture.

tiburon said...

Ack! They say these are the times we will miss. I am looking forward to that day!

Hopefully she will give you a break tonight:)

Unknown said...

ooh, i HATE that. enjoy those snuggles, though. they are the best.

-Melissa- said...

What are you going to do about preschool for Maya? I guess I will check out some other preschools around McKinney. Great timing for them to tell us they are not doing preschool anymore.:(

-Melissa- said...

Thanks for letting me know about Little Saints. We ran over there after I talked to you and I signed Dax up. It looks like a good preschool. Maybe Dax and Maya will be in the same class!:)