Saturday, October 18, 2008

Up Up and Away!!

It really was the perfect evening for our very first balloon ride. The weather was mild and the winds were calm. It's surprisingly quiet up there but you can hear so much from the ground. What an amazing experience! We really enjoyed ourselves and are so glad that we were able to enjoy this unique activity. We got some good pictures.
Here we are as the balloon is being inflated:








Getting up in the air:


Enjoying the view together:




A view of our church from the air:


Looking up into the balloon:


The balloon deflating:

13 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING! that looks soooo fun!

mamapickle said...

That is sooo cool. I have always wanted to do that!

Me, Myself, and I said...

The picture of Nathan in the balloon is really cool :) Glad you guys had such a good time.

Jan said...

Mark and I got to do that for our anniversary a couple of years ago and it really was amazing. Fun!

tiburon said...

Oh that looks like SO much fun! I have been wanting to take Adam to do that for a while now.

So glad you got to go! Great pics :)

Angie said...

Lovely pics. Looks like fun. Be honest ... you never once looked down and thought "Oh my goodness, what am I doing up here?"

Karen said...

Wow, that looks like fun. Glad you enjoyed it. Don't ever get that for me. Or drug me first.

Melinda said...

I'm glad it was you and not me!! Those views are amazing, though, but who took the picture of you guys in the balloon so high up in the air? I'm glad that you guys had fun and happy birthday Nathan!

Lori said...

Looks like a blast! I'm so glad that you guys got to do it and had such a great time!

hoLLy said...

WOW! how awesome is that??!! i would be a little scared though. i'm a scaredy cat about everything!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Wow! It looks amazingly beautiful! You are one brave girl! I would have had a mental breakdown in that bad boy (I'm not too goo with heights)!

-Melissa- said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to do that sometime. Glad you guys had fun.

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

That looks way cool...but I would NEVER do that. Sergio would have to go up by himself LOL!
Glad you had a great time.