Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gymnastics Superstars

Last night Morgan and I attended the 2008 Tour of Gymnastics Superstars !!
We had such a good time. The gymnasts were amazing. We got to see Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Chellsie Memmel, Shannon Miller, the entire Men's bronze medal team, Blaine Wilson and a few others! My personal favorites were the Hamm twins, Paul and Morgan. Here's a video of my favorite routine that they did together. (those boys can dance!)



My other favorite gymnastics superstar, Morgan King, had a meet as well. She earned her personal best on the beam by getting a 9.35, earned a 9.025 on the floor and improved both her vault and bars scores! She's been working hard and has been setting goals. We're so proud of her and how she is committed to her sport. We enjoyed each other's company yesterday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh, FUN! i would have LOVED that!

Jan said...

Yay Morgan -- and what a fun thing to take her to see. I'm sure she just ate that up!

Lori said...

Sounds to me like Mama had just as much fun as Morgan! :) Good times!!!

Me, Myself, and I said...

Cool! When I come up next, I at least have to see her in practice.

tiburon said...

That looks right up your alley. Glad you were able to go!

hoLLy said...

how amazing to get to see all of those athletes! glad you had a great time with your daughter.

Chauntel said...

Wow, she's so amazing. I guess the twins were amazing too. But Morgan you rock.