Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teacher Conference


It's my blog. I can brag if I want to. :)
I met with Morgan's teachers this morning for a conference. Here are some words that every mom wants to hear:
"Morgan is a model student and always goes the extra mile."
"Morgan is well liked by the other students."
"Morgan is the kind of student that I would love to have 20 more of."
"We love having Morgan in our class. There is nothing she could possibly do to work any harder. She is such a hard worker."
I'm so proud of my Morgan. School comes first and she knows it.

5 comments:

hoLLy said...

yea! i bet you were beaming as you left that conference:) she sounds like a wonderful girl. brag all you want, thats what blogs are for. i do it all the time! :) i will brag on monday after i have my conference with aubrey's teacher too! (cuz i know it will be good:)

Jan said...

Of course you are proud of her! Morgan is all-around wonderful -- and I love it. Yay for her! (and for you too 'cause you're her mom!)

Lori said...

Brag away, Morgan is a good girl and worthy of your bragging! I shall be doing my own brand of bragging on Monday after my conference with Cole's teachers. ;)

Unknown said...

yay, morgan! what a good girl you have! {i'm not really expecting that sort of a report from maya's teacher...she's a bit of a spitfire, that maya...my maya, i mean. not yours.}

tiburon said...

FINALLY! I have been trying to comment on this post all day - I think Blogger was having issues.

Way to go Morgan! She is a superstar - just like her mom and dad.

You brag ALL you want!