Friday, October 24, 2008

Ask Maya King

(Shamelessly stealing this from several blogs.)
1. What is something dad always says to you?
"Somtimes he says "you look so beautiful honey!""

2. What makes dad happy?
"Sometimes when i brush his hair."

3. What makes dad sad?
"When I don't kiss him."

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
"When he makes funny things to me, like when he tells me jokes."

5. What was your dad like as a child?
"I don't know what he looked like!"

6. What is his favorite thing to do?
"I think he likes playing with us."

7. What does your dad do when you're not around?
"Maybe he plays upstairs by himself."

8. What is your dad really good at?
"I think he is really good at playing the trumpet" ??????

9. What is your dad not very good at?
"He's not very good at playing toys."

10. What does your dad do for his job?
"I don't know."

11. What is your dad's favorite food?
"Macaroni! Noodles!!"

12. What makes you proud of your dad?
"I don't know."

13. What do you and your dad do together?
"Sometimes we play with just toys."

14. How are you and your dad the same?
"I don't know."

15. How are you and your dad different?
"I don't know." (she's not liking this anymore)

16. How do you know your dad loves you?
"Because I kiss him."

17. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
"I don't know."

Then I thought it would be fun to do the same questions about Me.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Ummm... obey."

2. What makes mom happy?
"When you treat someone nicely."

3. What makes mom sad?
"When you don't obey."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"She makes funny things and laugh."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Umm.. I don't really know. I don't."

6. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Maybe she likes to eat."

7. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"She calls people."

8. What is your mom really good at?
"Going upstairs to play with us and to help us."

9. What is your mom not very good at?
"Going up the stairs."

10. What does your mom do for her job?
"She helps clean up."

11. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Vegetables."

12. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Picking up things."

13. What do you and your mom do together?
"Sometimes we clean up things together."

14. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both have the same eyes."

15. How are you and your mom different?
"My mommy is different."

16. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because she loves me really much."

17. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"I think she likes going to the mall."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so cute! what a little funny bunny!