Sunday, July 22, 2007

Super-Maya

This is Maya's new favorite game. "Not now, Mom. I'm dead."


Then Morgan has to 'bury her'. She's totally limp, completely dead weight. (Morgan gets a kick out of this step of the game.)


Maya is one of the most amazing miracles that has ever graced this earth. She took her time getting here and it was a heck of a rollercoaster ride. I love that kid with all of my heart and soul. When she is in her element and is happy she is a joy. She entertains us constantly but I'll be darned if she isn't going to put me in an early grave. Bedtime is especially precious these days. Now if she would only stay in her bed and SLEEP.

Looks innocent doesn't she? Don't let her fool you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how hilarious! i think the personality comes with the name. (and i've personally never met a maya that i didn't like!) :)

tiburon said...

What a crack up!!

Jan said...

So, so cute! Your girls are so adorable!

Jan said...

PS -- I forgot to tell you to forget the talk about an early grave! Tell Maya we want you around a lot longer!