Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The age old question

Why do children KNOW your plans for the day and organize their sleep patterns to completely destroy it? I have a specific block of time today that requires a nap from both little kiddos and it's not looking good. Another question that needs answered is why my husband always travels on Tuesday, the day that is always the most busy for me? I'm a generally positive person but these two things continue to irk me. Now I'm going to say a little prayer that I can make things work today with 2 kids who don't like to stick with MY schedule. Of course, now I need to post pictures of them. Here they are in all their dancing glory. Oh yeah we know how to groove. Just for reference, they get all of their dancing skills from their father.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hey, I've seen your dancing skills and I know they got at least some of that from YOU! And isn't that completely the truth - -kids have some kind of built-in ESP, especially tuned to mess up Mom's plans. That's how it always seems to be!

Unknown said...

yeah, that is always the case. my kids don't need one thing from me until i'm on the phone and then they're both at my feet, bawling. grrrr.