Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Soccer Break!!!

Yes, there is more to my life than the Women's World cup right now. (especially since I'm on an FC Dallas downswing)

It's actually going to be a busy few weeks. I'm thinking of renaming this month, "The Month of Morgan" but Melody got to make an appearance too so I won't do that.

This is a picture from 3 years ago... Nathan's mom and dad with him and the kids..


Nathan's parents will be coming today from Scotland for the first time in almost 3 years and the kids are so excited. (ok, Mel has no idea, but she'll be happy) My mom comes on Thursday, followed by my sisters Sarah and Rachel and my dad on Friday.

On Friday my oldest daughter will be baptised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm bringing tissues. I cried seeing her put on the dress I was baptised in. I'm sure I will be a mess.

On Saturday, Morgan's gym is hosting a meet in which she will be competing. I will be working the morning session and she will compete in the afternoon with a complete audience of relatives. It's a good thing my oldest likes to be the center of attention.

Needless to say... today is a busy day of cleaning, shopping and ... cleaning! :)

***Oh and Germany beat Norway today 3-0.***

3 comments:

-Melissa- said...

It sounds like you will be staying busy for a little while. Have a fun time with all your family.

Jan said...

What a fun time for all of you -- wish we could come for Morgan's baptism (thanks for the invite -- it's way cute!). Have a wonderful time together.

Unknown said...

i'm so excited that morgan is being baptized! that's awesome. i loved the invites, too! did you do them? they are adorable!