Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Birthday Wishes Round 2!!! My little miracle surprise!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my big girl Melody!!!!!

I wanted to share some pictures...

My sweet little newborn. I loved you instantly.



And so did your sisters..



Oh... and then there's daddy..



Who could resist this smile?







You are such a mommy's girl but secretly I love it. (although sometimes Daddy would like a turn too!)


You're getting bigger!



Now you're a big girl but you still love your mommy!



Melody is a miracle in so many ways. I can't believe that we were blessed with such a wonderful little spirit. She is a sweet girl with lots of energy. She loves her sisters so much and follows them around like a shadow. She's so compassionate and intelligent. She's easy going! (I never believed you could put a baby down to nap while they were fully awake until I had Melody!!)

Today my heart is so full. I am blessed and so grateful for my little girly family.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday, Melody! What a wonderful gift for you and the family -- lots of love coming your way!!

-Melissa- said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday to Melody.

tiburon said...

Back to back birthdays!

Happy Birthday Mellers :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday, miss melody! she's such an absolute sweetheart and a miracle, indeed! your heart SHOULD be full!

Shiela Lee said...

You have to stop with these baby pictures - you're killing me! LOL

What beautiful girls you have! Thanks for sharing with us!