Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Bionic Woman




I'm not much of a TV watcher. I watched ER for a long time until I got bored with it. Same with American Idol. I am really into Heroes right now. However, when I heard that Bionic Woman was being remade (and redone) I just had to watch.

Here's a little background. I was born with a congenital disorder called Arthrogryposis.
I watched the original Bionic Woman as a kid and often imagined that they had replaced my joints for bionic joints. I know it sounds silly but one can dream, right?

I still think the original bionic woman was way cool, cheezy 70s sound effects and all.



The new one seems ok but totally different so we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

You are the bionic woman. I didn't catch the show though!

Unknown said...

it's on my dvr. hopefully we'll get to it this weekend.

tiburon said...

I am dying to see pics from the baptism!!!! PICTURES! PICTURES!