Friday, September 14, 2007

Please join me in wishing my first born a Happy Birthday!!

Wasn't this just yesterday?



One Year


Two Years


Three Years


Four Years


Five Years


Six Years


Seven Years


How can my first miracle already be 8 years old? We celebrated this morning by opening gifts and having cinnamon rolls and bacon. I'm so thrilled with the wonderful child she has become. She is a compassionate, motivated, intelligent, talented girl (this is definitely a biased opinion!). Every day I thank my Heavenly Father for sending her to me. I don't know what I would do without her. I love you so much Morgan.

5 comments:

Jan said...

She's such a wonderful little girl. And 8 years old today -- how did that happen? Give her a big BD hug from me (she will ask again, I'm sure -- "Does this lady know Grandpa?" -- that was cute!) and wish her a truly happy birthday.

-Melissa- said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! It is amazing at how fast kids grow up. Cute pictures.

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! She is growing up so fast. I feel your pain :) I hope she has a great birthday!

Unknown said...

ooh, sweet morgan! what a cutie pie indeed. happy birthday!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! These pictures are so stinkin cute!