Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Preparing for the future

A conversation in the mini van not too long ago...
Mom: "What do you guys want to be for Halloween this year?"
Morgan: "Some type of food"
Mom: "Ok crazy head.. whatever you want!"
Maya: "Can I be an angel?"
Mom: "You want to be an angel again this year?"
Maya: "What does my costume look like? Can we take it down and look at it?"
Mom: "As soon as I can climb the stairs."
Maya: "Awwwwwwwwww (insert whiney inflection)
Melody: "I want to be a COW! I say Mooooooooo!!"

At least they have their own ideas, right?
So .. what do you think? Can she wear this?

3 comments:

Jan said...

Of course she can wear that -- it's totally cute. Food? Hmm. Interesting!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

The Halloween costume decision is huge in our household also! Daniel starts planning in January (I'm really not kidding) about what he could be! This year he was a little miffed that he couldn't choose for Ben - oh well - he'll get over it!

Me, Myself, and I said...

Melody would be an adorable cow! And Morgan can be the milk :)