Friday, September 19, 2008

And now for an update on my hips..


My physical therapist cleared me to start on my elliptical this morning so off I went. I was only allowed to do 10 mins so I did that, some upper body weights, stretching and aquatic exercises in the pool. My hip flexion is up to 65 degrees on the left and 70 degrees on the right. I'm astounded at my results and continue to be so grateful for my own personal miracle.

Oh.. and the most important thing.. I am this close < > to beating Morgan on the Wii hula hoop game :)

6 comments:

tiburon said...

That is so fantastic Rebecca! I am so so so excited for you :)

Oh and that hula hoop game is a toughy ;)

Jan said...

Oh, how I love reading news like this! I am so happy about the huge improvement in the hips -- yay!!!

Unknown said...

hooooray! what great news!

Me, Myself, and I said...

That is so totally awesome! I love your new hips, baby ;)

mamapickle said...

YESSSSSS! But let Morgan keep winning :)

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Awesome - so glad that the surgery is improving your way of life!