Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Morgan!!


My oldest girl turns 9 today! I can't believe it! I know I say that every year but this year sure went by quickly. Morgan is such a special girl. She has a big heart and is full of compassion. She has a keen understanding of social issues and is quick to do the right thing. She works hard and loves her family. She loves her Heavenly Father and often reminds us to pray before meals and read our scriptures. I can't believe that I am blessed enough to be her mother. I only hope that I can live up to the job.

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!!!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're already 9 years old! Where has the time gone?

Me, Myself, and I said...

Happy Birthday Morgan :D You are one seriously cool chickie.

. . . . . . . . . said...

She is seriously one special chicky. Happy Birthday, Morgan!!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Time is flying by :)

-Melissa- said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Jan said...

Happy birthday to Morgan!! How does it happen - -that they get so grown-up so fast?? Hope her day was wonderful!

*Jessica* said...

Happy birthday morgan!! Hope all your wishes came true!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!!