Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My kids and their grudge against me


Oh yeah it's immunization time! I took Morgan to her 8 year well check and didn't expect anything. Well it turns out that she was behind on her HEP A vaccine so she needed that one and since we were doing that already, why not get the flu shot?? Oh and by the way.. since Maya's here why don't we get that one out of the way too... So both kids hate my guts for a little while. This morning I took Melody in for her 2 year and she gets a flu shot too. Guess who was the toughest? Yup you got it. Mel's the prize winner :)

4 comments:

Jan said...

It's hard to be the bad guy all the time - and it sure seems like Mom is it, doesn't it? Those dang flu shots make my arm hurt for the entire next week!

Melinda said...

Ugh, I hate it when my kids get shots!

Unknown said...

ah yeah, shoot 'em up. not like it's fun, but it's gotta be done...

tiburon said...

Mel is the best! Hooray Mel!
I hear you on the shots - I just had to do some for Avery - don't you love it when the little ones are the best!