Monday, November 26, 2007

The Changing of the Guard

No, not this one...


I HAD to get groceries this morning... otherwise I would have waited until a time when I could have gone alone. So it was off to the store with 2 rugrats.... Now, ordinarily the person who gives me the most grief is Maya. Times they are a changin'! When Melody goes down for her nap, Maya and I are going back to finish what we started and I'm not even the slightest bit concerned. It looks like the torch of crabby behaviour has been passed.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Interesting how that happens, isn't it? Too bad you didn't get a break between kiddoes and issues at the grocery store!

Unknown said...

ah yes, once "that" age passes for 1 of them, it starts up for another one...

tiburon said...

Ack! I am beginning to the think the same thing is happening at our house. All of a sudden the Millster has turned into a troublemaker!