Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekend plans anyone???

I'm excited about mine! Can you guess what we'll be doing? Does it have anything to do with Soccer? FC Dallas maybe? A babysitter for the rugrats??? You got it. It's the first day of the playoffs on Saturday night. Nathan and I have joined up with a group of supporters in a new-formed group called Los Toros (If there are any closet FC Dallas fans reading this, please join us!)



We've got the streamers and confetti ready and we're on for a tailgate! :) Now.. the big question.. do we bring the mullet wigs or not??? Decisions, decisions...

4 comments:

Jan said...

You crack me up -- have a great time, mullet wigs or not!

-Melissa- said...

Have a fun time at the game. I think you should wear the mullet wigs. I think you guys look good in them!

tiburon said...

Ooo have a great time! GO Dallas!

Unknown said...

you guys are sooooo much fun. i vote yes on mullet wigs!