Thursday, October 25, 2007

Clothing Rut


Yup, that's me. I'm in a clothing rut. I always wear a tshirt and jeans. Usually I wear a baggy shirt. I need to find some clothes that fit well and will last. I lost all my weight, got the gut fixed and I want to feel good. Too bad they don't make shirts for women who have amazon shoulders and reasonably sized arms. I'm a size 4 on the bottom but vary between a M and L on the top. Can What Not to Wear just come and visit me please???? (or can I have a shopping buddy volunteer?)

3 comments:

Jan said...

I keep hoping someone will report ME to Stacy and Clinton -- how come it hasn't happened yet? I could use some help and $5000 for a new wardrobe. I'll turn you in if you'll do the same for me!!

tiburon said...

I wish I had some great advice for you - but sadly I think I am in the same place as you. Good luck!

Unknown said...

i volunteer to shop with you! next time i come up, we're all over grapevine mills!!!