Friday, August 22, 2008

Lorin's last day..

The biggest issue when considering my hip surgery was adequate care for the kids. We have had plenty of help, especially during my hospitalizations. I will definitely miss having Lorin around. Not only is she a great gal but my kids love her. She is an extraordinary young lady and I count myself blessed that she was available to care for the kids this summer. I offered to home school her for her senior year but alas she declined... what's up with that? We have a spare room....


2 comments:

tiburon said...

Awww I am sorry that she is gone. I know she was a huge help to you! Hopefully you are recouped enough to handle the monsters on your own :)

. . . . . . . . . said...

She was SO great. I am so glad you were able to find someone who happened to really love the girls. And ditto to Tib's comment. I hope you're feeling strong enough to do what you need to on your own...but remember, ASK FOR HELP if it's too much. Not one person expects you to be completely recovered for a while yet. And I know your peeps would love to help. Let Rach and me know if you need us to come up for some weekend relief. Love you.