Friday, August 01, 2008

Funny... I don't feel 34..

Yet here I am. I am going back and forth between feeling mentally like a teenager and physically like a senior citizen (which I know will pass). However, I count my many blessings and am so grateful.

Nathan splurged and got me a laptop for the hospital in July so I have already begun enjoying my birthday present. What a guy!

Just for a laugh, this morning I yearbooked myself.. this is what came up in the 1970s... i think i look like my mom..



Yearbook yourself here. It's a good laugh.

6 comments:

hoLLy said...

that pic is awesome! i'll have to try it on me:) happy birthday rebecca! i hope you are recovering well.

Lori said...

Nice Hair! LOL I don't think I want to try that though, the real me is scary enough. :) Happy Birthday!

-Melissa- said...

that picture is sweet! I'm going to try that out sometime. Happy Birthday!

Jan said...

Hope your day was great! Love the '70's look -- unfortunately I've already had that look! hee hee!

Me, Myself, and I said...

You don't look 34 either!

Hm ... I am seeing a bit of mom peeking out of that bouffant. I think it might be too creepy to put me in, though. I already know I look like her.

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day :)