Friday, May 02, 2008

Honda Reliability!

This is not my car but it looks just like it...

I love my car. I really do. I don't care if it's a minivan. It's how I roll. I can get in, I can move around without hurting much. We can transport more kids than we have! It's been reliable. It's pretty good on gas. It broke down for the first time tonight... not bad for a 2003 and we're crossing our fingers for just a simple battery problem. Luckily we had some really great helpers. The husband of one of the other gym moms is a mechanic and got us on our way while Ron, one of our good friends and husband to my good friend Lori (who is always saving my bacon) helped Nathan with the dirty man-work in the garage. Tomorrow we'll know if it's the battery or the alternator. Good times... good times...

4 comments:

Jan said...

I'm a big Honda fan as well. Hopefully it will just need a new battery and you'll be ready to go for a zillion more miles.

. . . . . . . . . said...

Oh no! I hope the Becmobile is ok!

tiburon said...

Hopefully it is just the battery! Love Hondas too :)

Me, Myself, and I said...

So what happened?