Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yeeee Haw!!! (UPDATED)


It's the annual HOEDOWN at the preschool today where Melody and I will mosey on over to feast on the grubb that my little cowgirl is fixing. They're saying it's going to be chili! yum!

I realized that she was really excited about her day when Morgan exited the car at school. Maya chimes out from her seat, "Have a cowgirl day! Yeehaw!"

***I added video of her entering for their little show and even though it's blurry you get the gist of it. I wonder who's going to be the actress of this family?

9 comments:

tiburon said...

She looks adorable! We never have hoedown day! :( hmpf

-Melissa- said...

What a cute cowgirl. I love Maya's boots. The kids were so cute today dressed up in their western attire. Yee Haw!

Jan said...

So cute! I love the idea and I love her little outfit and that she was so excited. Fun stuff!

Unknown said...

yahoo, look at that texas gal!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Those boots are awesome - I wish they made them in my size!

. . . . . . . . . said...

Oh my gaulbladder! That's hilarious. I love the video. She looks too cute in her hoedown diggs. Fashonista, baby!

Me, Myself, and I said...

Love that girl :)

BTW - Tagged you on my blog.

. . . . . . . . . said...

Check out my blog. I just tagged you :)

Carla said...

Oh Rebecca, she is hilarious!