Friday, April 11, 2008

I know I said I wanted a vacation but a different destination next time please...



This was me yesterday. I had a headache. After throwing up twice I headed to my doctor who charged me twenty bucks to send me to the ER. After 7 bouts of hurling I was MRI'ed, IV'ed, drugged and sent home in a walking coma. My dear husband took care of the screaming rebels.. i mean.. adorable children.. and my neighbor/good friend Lori and her dear husband Ron helped pick Nathan's car and get the girls to bed.

Next time I vote for Mexico and I'd like to take Lori and Ron with me as a thank you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

good gravy! are you doing okay? so sorry! hope you're feeling better.

hoLLy said...

how horrible! i've had a migraine once and i never want to experience that again for the rest of my life. hope you are doing better!

-Melissa- said...

How awful! So sorry. I hope you are feeling better. Take it easy.

Jan said...

Wow! What's up with that?? No good! Hope you're better today.

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Yeah - I hope you are feeling bette!
We are watching the FC Dallas game right now, and checking out the crowd to see if we can spot you!

. . . . . . . . . said...

I'm sorry you had to join the migraine group...it's all Dad's fault :) I'm glad you're ok. Migraines suck. And I'd like to go with you to Mexico, please.

Me, Myself, and I said...

Skip Mexico ... let's go somewhere like Italy or Greece. Hope everything's back to normal.

Lori said...

Mexico totally works for us! :) You know we love you guys and would do anything to help. It's our pleasure. I'm just glad you are feeling better.