Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Luckiest kids in the world

I have always said that my kids are so blessed to have two sets of grandparents who adore them. For example, they are so incredibly supportive of Morgan's sport. My mother has sewed several leotards at a fraction of what the commercial ones cost. The amazing thing is that Morgan loves these leotards so much more. She has a unique leotard that fits amazingly well and they are one of a kind. When she was here a few weeks ago we purchased fabric for at least 4 leos and the cost to me was only 26$! One leotard usually costs 35+ dollars. Thanks mom! (We'll be doing an online fashion show soon.)

Both sets of grandparents have attended a meet and always want to see videos. Nathan's parents generously helped out with the cost of Morgan's competition wear. Between their help and the reselling of her previous gym's wear we are able to break even. We are so appreciative!

Yesterday I was surprised to find a box from FTD on the doorstep. I thought I had the most incredible hubby to remember our anniversary early! I was surprised to find that Grandpa and Grandma Erickson had sent flowers to Morgan to congratulate her on her meet this weekend. She was so touched. We are blessed.

5 comments:

tiburon said...

How sweet! Grandparents are the best. That was so sweet of them to send flowers. :)

mamapickle said...

I can't believe how grown up Morgan is! I guess that is what happens when wards get moved around and we don't see eachother. She is beautiful.

. . . . . . . . . said...

Yay for grandparents! Morgan is such a lucky gal to have a super-sewin' grandma and two sets of grandparents that adore her.

Unknown said...

that is awesome!!! how sweet.

Jan said...

Being a grandparent really is a gift - and it's fun to see that it's appreciated on the other end as well. Love the flowers -- and look at Morgan's face. She does too!