Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's recruitment time!!!


The new FC Dallas season is fast approaching. I just know there are closet fans out there visiting this blog! Come out of your hiding places!!! Join us!! Become a superfan! Visit LOS TOROS and keep up on the pre-season. Keep your eyes peeled for information on special offers, incentives, info on where to get cowbells, mullet wigs and all things required for an exceptional experience at the game. Look for streamers on sale at Hobby Lobby and buy them out. You WILL get on the jumbotron. We'll be tailgating and chanting. We are family friendly. Come on now... section 126 is the place to be :)

7 comments:

Jan said...

You are a true fan!! Love the blog colors and love the pizzaz in your post!! (OK, love YOU!)

Me, Myself, and I said...

I wanna come to a game with you guys! Bring on the mullets!

. . . . . . . . . said...

You are such a dork!! I can't believe you changed your whole blog...no, I CAN believe you did. 'Cause you're a dork! Seriously, I'm glad you're so excited, and you'd better take me to a game this year! Love you.

-Melissa- said...

Love the new look of your blog. I know Jared cant wait for the FC Dallas season to begin.

tiburon said...

If you buy the plane tickets we can cover our tickets to the game. Deal? ;)

Lori said...

Sorry sister, you know I love ya but not enough to watch a soccer game. It's all American football for me! :)

Rebecca said...

Just so you know Lori.. my love runs deep. I would happily endure a football game with you :)