Friday, January 18, 2008

Dessert or Breakfast?

Hmm... both??? Either way, they are delicious and I actually had the self control to only try a couple of bites.


Ooey-Gooey Pancake S'mores

2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1 1/3 cups milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
7 tablespoons marshmallow creme
7 tablespoons milk chocolate chips

1. Heat griddle or skillet; grease if necessary. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, sugar, vanilla and egg until blended. Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
2. Cook until bubbles break on surface. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon cracker crumbs over each pancake. Turn; cook until golden. Remove from griddle.
3. Spread about 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme over the crumbs side of each of 7 pancakes; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon chocolate chips over marshmallow creme on each. Top with another pancake, crumbs side down. Enjoy! (try to control yourself!!)

7 comments:

-Melissa- said...

I don't think I would have the self control to stop eating those. They look and sound so good. Mmmm....

Unknown said...

ooh, lady! that's my kind of breakfast!

Jan said...

Sounds like dessert to me - -a good one!! Yummy!

Melinda said...

Hmmmm! Sounds yummy!

Lori said...

Okay, you stink, posting something so yummy fattening like that. boo hiss! :)

tiburon said...

Why oh Why are you torturing me like this? That is just cruel.

Me, Myself, and I said...

Hm... I'd rather have graham crackers, some Hershey's bars, marshmallows, and a microwave. Of course, nothing can beat the campfire version.