Thursday, February 24, 2005

Travel Stinks

I have decided that being married to a man who has to travel for work as often as every other week stinks. What good is the best man in the world if he isn't home?? How to military wives do it? I thought that when I married a computer guy i was pretty safe from travel but no way Jose. When Maya was about 6 weeks old Nathan went on a business trip for 4 days. It was possibly the longest 4 days of my life. My incision got infected and I barely left the house. I think I was gone twice. I braved the park once and got chinese food the other time. mmmm.. that sounds good... I guess I have decided what's for dinner LOL.

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I have gone from being extremely nervous about being pregnant to feeling scared that something will go wrong at my ultrasound on Tuesday. As much as I am frightened about being a mom to 3 I am not wanting to lose this pregnancy. Odds are that things will be ok and I hope they are. I need to keep telling myself that.

Nathan has decided to take Morgan on his trip to Cabo San Lucas. I am pretty excited about that since I get to take Maya to San Antonio by myself and just hang out with my family. Morgan is THRILLED and can't wait to build sand castles with her daddy. I admit I am REALLY going to miss Morgan since I haven't been away from her for that long. She's my little buddy. I look at her these days and I can't believe how HUGE she is. She has such a wonderfully compassionate soul.

0 comments: