Monday, February 21, 2005

A new day

Today is beautiful! It's 80 degrees and the sun is shining. I am taking my kids to the park when Maya gets up from her nap.
I had my appointment with my new OB today. It was great! She is wonderful. I have an ultrasound on March 1st so we'll get to see our little "oopsie" and hopefully that will help me get used to the whole idea of 3 kiddos. I do feel so blessed, just overwhelmed with the two kids being so close in age. They'll be 21 months apart. Amazing. Maya. A big sister. I'm feeling pretty typically pregnant.. some nausea, tired, and some soreness. I find it amazing that i am one of "those" people who get a miracle baby.. a surprise. I still wake up in the morning in disbelief. The Doctor says I am probably almost 7 weeks along. I am looking forward to that sono. Nathan came with me today and watched the kids while I had my exam and talked to the doctor. He was awesome. It went on for quite some time and he did not complain ONCE. I think he feels responsible for this :) but I do appreciate how much he loves his family and how much of a priority it is for him. Who would have thought you could find someone so priceless, on the INTERNET even?

0 comments: