Saturday, February 19, 2005

Joining the crowd..

I've always been a little bit of a crowd follower. I'm going to take a stab at blogging. Today was a good day. My sister Sarah was here for the day and she's left for home now. I get nervous when she drives home late at night. She spent some one on one time with Morgan today and she really enjoyed herself. Morgan is definitely a horse of a different color. She is unreal with waking up in the morning. We put a clock in her room and told her not to come out until after 6:00. Every morning, with out fail... 6:01. Unreal. She is almost always tired. We're considering leaving her alarm clock when daylight savings time comes but the little smarty pants knows the early morning TV schedule. She's becoming a soccer addict much to her daddy's excitement. Here's the newest picture of the two of them.

She is a clone, isn't she!?
Maya's growing so fast but she's still such a little munchkin. She doesn't seem like she is going to be big enough to be a big sister. I bit the bullet and made an appointment with a new OB on Monday since my other one wouldn't fit me in until the middle of March. My friend Holly went to this one and says she is amazing. I hope so. Here's my newest picture of Maya.

What a miracle. That little being grew inside me...

Ok enough for tonight. I'm off to drink some sparkling grape juice with Nathan and sleep on the new bedding we bought today. We had a spendy day :)

0 comments: