Saturday, March 26, 2005

What is it about Saturday!? and 200 days left!

Every Saturday I get a headache. Migraines even. Killer. Poor Nathan is off every weekend and has an invalid for a wife. I was trying to think of what causes it.. what could trigger a migraine on Saturday? First I thought that it was soccer.. Morgan has her games on Saturday and I scream like a banshee when she scores a goal (which, by the way.. averages 6 per game... lots of screaming!) However, no soccer today.. so that isn't it.

On another note.. I don't think it will be too long before i don't get them any more. I got them when I was pregnant with Morgan and it didn't last into the second trimester. Oh.. did i mention that I only have 200 days left!!! Also.. that isn't even correct since I have scheduled sections and Maya came even earlier than that at 37 weeks. Soo... the most i have left is like 193 days.. cool beans. (not that i am in any way ready for a newborn yet)

Last week was a great week. Nathan took Morgan to club at work which was in Los Cabos this year. We contemplated going as a family but I opted to save the expensive airfare (we would have had to fork out 700$ for an extra ticket and Maya would have been on my lap for 2.5 hours) and went to San Antonio to hang out with my family instead. It turned out to be a great decision. Morgan and Daddy had a great time.. so sweet together. AND.. I got to take the child who has no opinion on what we should do during the day. :) I got to go wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted. It was a really good time. My family is awesome and I have to say that my children are some of the most loved children on the face of this earth. We came home to find two Easter packages for the girls... from Scotland. Nathan's parents love them so much too. We are truly blessed.

0 comments: