Friday, March 11, 2005

Time with my family

My mother and her twin sisters came to visit this week. Her sisters live in Lethbridge Alberta so it was nice to see them. We seldom get to see most of the family that still lives in Canada and it was so wonderful that they drove up from San Antonio together to see my kids and me. Morgan just loves her grandma so much and Maya warmed up to them very quickly. It was a short 24 hour visit but it was so nice. Nathan had business the last part of this week and is driving home from the airport right now. I'm so ready for the weekend. It's time to start work on the yard. I can see green blades of grass poking through the brown stuff. Next week I have my sister Liz coming to see me for a couple of days and then my older sister Sarah is coming up for part of the week. I am so excited for Sarah. She has a DATE. She has been talking to this guy for a few weeks and they are going to meet in person. I am really hopeful for her. She wants to find someone to share her life with so badly. She really is a gem too.

0 comments: