Monday, December 08, 2008

Getting into the spirit of things

Morgan and I had a fun time making some Christmas cards this year. We mailed them out last week. Nathan and I are done shopping. I have teacher gifts all ready to go. I have wrapping paper and just need to wrap. All the decorations are out. The only thing left is to get some stocking stuffers. Now we can sit back, relax and enjoy the season. (and do a little baking) I love this time of year and the extra time I get with my kids doing stuff as a family.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love the cards! you guys rock!

Melinda said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you have all that done! I still have so much left to do!

Reid and Brittney said...

Good for you...that is awesome that you are all done..I wish I was.

Jan said...

I loved the cards too -- 'handmade by Morgan!' Awesome!

tiburon said...

Geeeeeeez. I haven't done a SINGLE thing!!!

-Melissa- said...

Wow! How did you get all those things done already? I am so behind. Will come over and help? :)

. . . . . . . . . said...

I LOVE my card. It is so awesome!