Saturday, June 20, 2009

Buc-ees!!!

Morgan and I went to Houston this weekend for the Texas USAG banquet. Rather than take a bunch of pictures of her getting her award (I did get some on my phone but actually forgot my real camera) I took video of the highlight of our trip, a newly built, cheesy but incredibly fun rest stop called Buc-ees! Morgan got extremely excited and took some video that i thought i would share with you. Enjoy.

Then, we saw the statue of Sam Houston... but we couldn't leave the buc-ee's issue alone...

Yes, we are a barrel of fun on roadtrips.

3 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

buc-ee's ROCKS!!! there's one on the way from houston to SA too. :) it's our family's favorite!

pianogal said...

Silly! Looks like you had fun!

tiburon said...

Wow. I think we will skip Disney and come there. ;)