Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Texas Prime Meet

I'm just a posting fool today. This weekend Morgan and I attended Kim Zmeskal's Texas Prime Meet. The team captains of the Legendz Classic this year were Alicia Sacramone, Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin. Morgan was just a little excited to be attending.


We took some video to show you how close we were to Shawn and Nastia. The girls picked a quiet moment to shout "We Love You Nastia!!" and got her to turn around and smile at them. I wish I had taken out my camera then.

4 comments:

Michelle and Joe said...

HOW FUN!!!!!

Melinda said...

Wow, that's pretty awesome! Morgan looks so excited in that picture! Do you think she enjoys watching gymnastics?

Rebecca and Co. said...

Your family looks great, Rebecca! You look like an awesome mom. Glad to be in touch with you!

tiburon said...

That is so cool!