Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ole San Antone



We got back late last night from our visit to San Antonio. It was a great visit. We got to see all of my family that lives there and were able to do various activites as an immediate family as well.

We got to go to the zoo and visit these lovely creatures...



and these lovely creatures...

We rode the train..



and the riverbarge..


We checked out the Alamo..


and witnessed the ugliest game of basketball I have ever seen.
I did have the cutest fan there though.

(bad quality due to phone camera but you get the picture)

Thanks Mom and Dad for putting up with us and for all you did for us while we were there. We hope to see you guys soon!!

5 comments:

Yvette A said...

great photos, When I was there the Alamo was not that busy...wow.

I really liked good Ole San Antone.

Unknown said...

looks like good times with the ericksons!

Melinda said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! It was a good thing that Morgan saw that game because she needs to get used to the Spurs getting beaten! :) She is probably one of the cutest Spurs fans, though!

Jan said...

Family vists are such fun -- I know that your mom and dad loved it.

hoLLy said...

I love San Antonio. Looks like you guys had a kickbutt trip, other than the Spurs getting their buttkicked. Sorry about that...