Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yeeee Haw!!! (UPDATED)


It's the annual HOEDOWN at the preschool today where Melody and I will mosey on over to feast on the grubb that my little cowgirl is fixing. They're saying it's going to be chili! yum!

I realized that she was really excited about her day when Morgan exited the car at school. Maya chimes out from her seat, "Have a cowgirl day! Yeehaw!"

***I added video of her entering for their little show and even though it's blurry you get the gist of it. I wonder who's going to be the actress of this family?

9 comments:

tiburon said...

She looks adorable! We never have hoedown day! :( hmpf

-Melissa- said...

What a cute cowgirl. I love Maya's boots. The kids were so cute today dressed up in their western attire. Yee Haw!

Jan said...

So cute! I love the idea and I love her little outfit and that she was so excited. Fun stuff!

100 Percent Cottam said...

yahoo, look at that texas gal!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Those boots are awesome - I wish they made them in my size!

. . . . . . . . . said...

Oh my gaulbladder! That's hilarious. I love the video. She looks too cute in her hoedown diggs. Fashonista, baby!

Me, Myself, and I said...

Love that girl :)

BTW - Tagged you on my blog.

. . . . . . . . . said...

Check out my blog. I just tagged you :)

Carla said...

Oh Rebecca, she is hilarious!