Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Just a short post about my brother


I never thought when we were growing up that we would have anything in common. I'm grateful that smack in the middle of a bunch of girls the Lord saw fit to give us Adam.

Ok. Enough Mush for now. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Gotta love Adam -- just ask Grandma, right??? hahahahaha. It's nice though that later on we can learn to appreciate our siblings.

tiburon said...

Awwww...I kinda like him too. He is a great hubby and an amazing father. I guess I owe that to his parents and sisters right? You all molded him into what I got!

Adam said...

Money is tight right now, so I'll have to send that check after payday...

Adam said...

makes more sense with an updated nickname, huh?

100 Percent Cottam said...

he's a good boy, isn't he? it was so fun to catch up with you both at liz's wedding.